Keshavam International
Keshavam International  Banner
Home » Products » Agro Products » Raw Peanuts

Raw Peanuts

Raw Peanuts
Raw Peanuts
Send Inquiry
Product Code : 09
Brand Name : KESHAVAM INTERNATIONAL
Price And Quantity
  • Minimum Order Quantity
  • 20 Container
  • Price
  • FOB $850/Mt - $1150 USD ($)
Product Description
Supported by a team of efficient team members, we are involved in offering wide assortment of Peanuts. Offered crops have been grown under controlled environment that conforms to industry specified food standards followed in India.

Commonly referred as Arachis hypogaea or groundnut, peanuts are classified under legume class of crops cultivated in India. This group of lentil is the prime source of vegetable protein and cooking oil. India ranks second in the list of major peanuts producing countries across the globe. Total vegetable oil produced in India includes 25% groundnut oil. At present, India produces 5 to 8 milion tons of groundnut and around 1.5 million tons of peanut oil annually. India’s yearly export of this oil is approximately 0.1 million. Consumption of adequate amount of peanuts on regular basis nourishes body by providing essential nutrients like fiber, bioactive components, micronutrients, protein and health fat. Groundnuts are also enriched with higher amount of dietary fiber, vitamin E, zinc, magnesium, iron, vitamin A, calcium and folate. Bioactive components or antioxidants present in these legumes improve immunity function of body. Arginine based content of peanuts play significant role in reducing blood pressure level. Loaded with Phytosterols, groundnuts are beneficial for normalizing cholesterol level. Phytosterols are also known for their anticarcinogenic effects. Flavonoids present in these lentils have anti inflammatory attributes. 

Out of total produce of peanuts in India, 75% are cultivated at the time of khariff season and the remaining 25% is grown in rabi season. Annual rainfall is the main factor behind production rate and also market value of peanuts. Keshavam International procures best quality peanuts from Maharashtra, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. Quality of offered peanuts is in sync with US FDA and ASTA norms

Specifications of Peanut:

Type:

Bold/Java

Bold Counts Per Ounce:

35/40, 38/42, 40/45, 45/50, 45/55, 50/60, 60/70, 70/80

Java Counts Per Ounce:

40/50, 45/55, 50/60, 60/70, 70/80, 80/90, 100/120, 120/140,140/160, 160/180

Red Skin Counts Per Ounce:

70/80, 80/90
Groundnut Kernels for Oil Crushing is Also Available

Moisture:

8% max

Admixture:

1% max

Foreign Material:

0.50% Max.

Oil Content:

48% Max.

Aflatoxin:

NA

Packing of Peanut:

Types Of Bag

PP Bag

Jute Bag

Custom Requirement

Quantity

25/50 Kg

10/20/25/50 Kg

As per Customer Requirement

Container Capacity of Peanut:

Type of Container

20' FCL

40' FCL

Quantity

20 MT

-----


KESHAVAM INTERNATIONAL
X


KESHAVAM INTERNATIONAL All Rights Reserved.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.